StaffZone | Accessibility | Font size: A- A+

What do I do if I suspect abuse

Changes were made in October 2014 to the procedures for reporting concerns about the care of an adult. The changes are contained in the "Thresholds 2014" document which can be downloaded from this page.

However, the main changes are summarised below:

  • All adult care providers should complete the  “Care Concern” document which can be downloaded from this page. The document should then be emailed to
  •  The fax number for Care Concerns has changed to 01270 686099. However, this should only be used when email is not possible.
  •  If you require urgent support with a care concern, contact administrative support between 8.30am - 5pm, Monday to Friday, on 01270 371316 or 01625 383751. Alternatively, email Outside the above working hours, call 0300 123 5022
  •  Care concerns from mental health providers should continue to be emailed to 
  •  The process for first accounts/safeguarding is unchanged.  These should still be sent to the appropriate Social Work Team: 

Congleton & Sandbach - Congleton&

Macclesfield -

Wilmslow, Knutsford & Poynton -